4.01.2008

More Designer Interviews...

If you guys are like me (which I think you are), then you will want to check these out. Here are some more designer interviews to check out. I love hearing how people work and come up with their ideas!

You can check out Julie's interview over at kiba the diva. Julie has got it going on with her new book Uncommon Crochet, and just being the one of the nicest people you will meet. (I haven't seen the book yet, but I am dying to get my hands on a copy.) In addition to her design, she also is a great tech editor. I know first hand since she has worked on a number of my patterns. Thanks, Julie!

You can check out Amy's interview over at the Yarnthing Podcast. Amy has the trifecta, being a knitting and crochet designer, tech editor and writer, and vegan chef. She is literally always cooking up something fun. Speaking of which she has had a crazy year too with a crochet and knitting book. You can get the Color Book of Felted Crochet now, Knits for Bears to Wear in November.

Or if you are wondering how to get published, check out Marly's interview with Kim Werker of Interweave Crochet. By the way, have you checked out the spring issue? Isn't Doris's top just amazing?

3 comments:

YarnThing said...

Check out all those props for the Yarn Thing podcast... :-) You would think I paid your or something LOL!

Those interviews...SO-MUCH-FUN!!!

xoxox
Marly

Kiba said...

Thanks for the link! I look forward to reading/listening to the other interviews. (Especially Kim's, as I haven't sent her my questions yet and think I might come up with some special "Editor of Interweave Crochet" Questions for her.)

Robyn said...

You both are super welcome! I love the interviews. You will have to keep them coming.