8.02.2007

Loving the Sneak Peek


maggie sneak
Originally uploaded by
rchach.


I can't tell you how much I love being able to share sneak previews with you guys! I am horrible at keeping my own secrets, I can keep others really well, but I tend to tell everyone my life story. So its so awesome, that I can share these projects with you.

Here is another project that's in the book. Its made from SWTC's Vickie Howells Love. And boy oh boy, you will fall in love with it! Love is made from a blend bamboo and silk. SO its twice as luscious! I got help from the talented Tiffany who nicely whipped this up while on vacation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely unrelated note, I just wanted to send my love to all those in Minneapolis still waiting for news on their loved ones. Being a structural engineer, I can not tell you how astonished I am that an entire bridge can collapse in this day in age. I am praying that it was not due to lack of diligence or oversight, I won't be able to sleep if it was. I just will send you my warm thoughts for peace for all of you.

1 comment:

Norah said...

Can't wait for your book to come out. After seeing the sneak peeks, I'll probably want to make everything in it!