Sneak Preview Monday

Crochet Today's Men's Vest + Crochet Me's Crystal Bolero + Cute Cabled Purse + Tutorial Hand View Shot= Sneak Preview Monday
Today's sneak preview is not of another finished project, but of something (really, really, really) cool that I am going to be doing in January. I haven't heard the word that I can spill the beans yet, so this preview will have to suffice and you will have to just use your imagination. Just know that I am so excited about this amazing opportunity, that my heart has fluttered ever since I have found out. The best part that even if I didn't get the opportunity to do this, I'd still be jumping up and down; meaning that you crocheters are going to be SO excited too. Oh holding it in may just kill me!
Hint: I, one, have to go get a manicure (which if you know me- I never do); two, have to figure out how to lose these extra 20 pounds in two weeks (not as important- in my house, more weight = more of you to love); and three, crochet like a mad woman.
Any Guesses?
Update: I almost forgot. Since next Monday is Christmas, Sneak Preview will be moved to Tuesday. (Yup, we're equal opportunity religious supporters in my household. We celebrate it all!)


Annette said...


Knitty Gritty?

What do I win?

Amy O'Neill Houck said...

I think I know... Does it involve Candy?? :-)