Crochet Finishing Techniques Class
While away last weekend, another one of my super secret projects released. So secretly, that I was having a wonderful lunch with Ellen Gormley when she congratulated me on the new online class. I looked at her like she was psychic, since I knew I didn't tell her. She laughed and said it released that morning by email. It was really funny, I honestly was amazed by her psychic ablities.
Anyway, I am so happy to talk about another DVD/ Video Download class I have for you guys. You should know that I LOVE to teach. Unfortunately, I can't travel as much as some of my fabulous colleagues with the little people being so young. So doing these online workshops, I just adore. I get to teach and hear from all of you fantastic crocheters, and now I can be wherever you are.
In this class, Crochet Finishing Techniques, I took everything that is in that little paragraph at the end of patterns and one by one explained how and why you want to do what it says. Have you ever done exactly what that little finishing paragraph says and wondered why it took you as long or longer then to just crochet the panels? Have you ever thought wait, how do it "block, seam, edge, add buttons"? Have you ever wondered what happens if you just take a scissors to your swatch and cut it?
|Closeup of set|
- Blocking- Step by step on how to block by steam, water, and spray. And what fibers like what method.
- Seams- Sewn seams and when to use them, Crochet seams and why they are fun, fast, and STRONG.
- Cutting Crochet- Anything from moving a buttonhole (like in my tutorial) to adding in pockets
- Edging- How exactly to "sc evenly along the edge" and ribbing that is elastic, ribbing that lays flat, embroidery that can save you heartache later, ruffle and lace
- Closures- How to easily add in zippers, hook and eyes, buttons, and frog closures
- Szechuan Sweater to practice your new skills
- and a handout to follow along in the class
|Set and Cameras|
|Backstage, each tray holds one segment we filmed|
bonjour, j' aime beaucoup cette vidéo un très beau tuto c' est très explicite bravo a bientôt
Post a Comment