11.13.2008

Blossom Sneak Preview


blossom sneak peek
Originally uploaded by rchach

Before I head out to PA tomorrow, I quickly finished up this project and sent it off to its new home. It is a light weight garment that I am quite happy with the outcome.

I fiddled with it quite a bit. I think I changed out the smaller motifs at least twice. I just couldn't make up my mind on the exact color placement and exactly how I wanted to attach them. I am happy that I fiddled so much, since I am really happy with it now.

I will go on more about the design and color choices once it is published in a few months.

Till then, I am flying out for the weekend. Throwing my bags together as I type. If you are in Philly this weekend, I'd love to see you at the Loop!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Ooh, I like that! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

Unknown said...

Wow, I can tell I'm going to love it when we can see the whole thing!! I love the colors, they are fabulous!