7.29.2015

Crochet Post Stitches in Lace

Crochet Post Stitches in Lace: Create texture, drape, and structure in your garments

Has creep ruined a lace masterpiece you worked tirelessly on to stretch it beyond control?  Then come join me and learn tricks to transform your crochet lace and create gorgeous texture using post stitches. I will guide you through the stitches you need to know to create the most beautiful crochet lace while secretly being our suspenders and keeping our fabric from growing over time.

Post stitches are not only visually intriguing but they give the garment a unique structural integrity. I truly try to take extra care to go slowly and make sure the diagrams and stitches are very easy to understand. Start crocheting lace garments that will keep their shape! 

Interested in more of my classes?  I now have quite a few to choose from over at Interweave.com and Annie's.com.  I hope to crochet along with you soon!


No comments: