12.29.2010

Case of the OOooooh's


Yarn for next book
Originally uploaded by rchach

I have a case of the oooh and ahh's with the yarn for the next book. Well, the next next book I guess. Are you totally confused?

I finished the one before the holidays. I started another one while finishing the last. And I am starting yet another this month. So if you are keeping track, that is 3 books. One I will be editing while designing and writing the other two at the same time. Yes, I am out of my mind. But I am getting LOTS of help from some incredibly talented people.

I am in the honeymoon phase right now. Where it is all sunshine and roses, just looking at the pretty colors and soft fibers. We'll see how long this lasts with my first deadline in 2 weeks.

5 comments:

SimchasJewels said...

Wow, THREE more books?!?!? You *are* crazy, but I love it. Can't wait to see what you are coming up with. :)

Sara said...

This is part of what drives me to become a designer. I want bins upon bins of yarn. Mmmm.

Cami said...

Wow, highly impressive! But not at all surprising! Congratulations!!

Anastasia said...

Wow! Look at you go - 3 books. That is impressive! How do you have time for everything?

Marifetane hobi said...

Hi, I have very nice designs here, I've often liked the Buddy List you'll no longer love to discuss..