10.15.2010

Bright Sneak Peek

Tupa Peek

With all our financial concerns over here, I have noticed that my work keeps leaning to brighter and louder projects. Almost like my subconsciousness is keeping itself cheery. Which the thought just makes me chuckle, so I guess it is working. (Way to go brain!)

I certainly know that I am not alone in this crummy economic climate. I will say that I notice that I am enjoying crocheting with bright colors on little quick projects lately using my stash yarn. The project above will be coming out this spring, I think. But is is a great stash project. I can definitely see me making similar projects for gifts this year. Since even better then crocheting bright projects, is giving them and making someone else smile too! Of course, I will let you know the details when I can!

No comments: