9.03.2008

Cozy Sneak Preview 1


These are 2 models for my class Cozy From The Toe Up. I will be teaching it in Denver in just a few weeks.

Being that I was a real skeptic of crochet socks, I have a ton of information I am dying to discuss in class. That is besides the general how to make a sock. Like...

Yarn Choice, Hook Choice, Stitch Pattern, Construction, Color, Feel, Weight, Size...

And the best... The addictive nature.

Who knows why but whether they are crocheted or knitted socks are addictive. So odd for something so utilitarian. But good thing since you have to make two!

I'm leaning towards creating a pattern that will have multiple sizes and multiple stitch patterns, but we shall see how far I get. It may be early winter before I can get around to it. Till then, if you are in Denver you can get a one on one instruction.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love, love, LOVE crocheting socks. I'd be in line should you ever put a pattern out!

Rachel said...

they look great! I would love to be able to crochet socks.