11.12.2007

Save the date


February 9-10, 2008


Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
There will be vendors, free classes, Annie Modesitt (whom I HIGHLY recommend taking a class from), and me.
I'll be teaching a beefed up Beyond the Afghan Class on Sunday morning from 9-12. (Its really a steal at 20$) And I'll be giving a lecture on "How to join the "In" Crowd" on Saturday at 3:30pm. The lecture is mainly tips on how you can get your designs published, and some of my behind the scenes knowledge. I'll be sticking around after the lecture and will be happy to sign any book. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Kellycat said...

How cool! Wish I could get there to meet ya, but it is a bit of a travel. Who knows?? :)

Nice sneak peeks! Even if I don't comment all the time, you still inspire me~