10.01.2007

Slouchy Sneak Peak


Slouchy Sneak Peak
Originally uploaded by
rchach.

Morning everyone!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your good thoughts and prayers for me this past weekend! It was a very productive weekend and I can not thank you enough for all the good karma you sent my way!

On Friday I got a fantastic package at my door, from Ginny; that contained this beautiful sweater. Well actually it was part of a sweater. See, when I sent off the pattern to her I was only partially sure how I wanted to connect and shape the collar. What I did know was that I needed help. And Ginny, who is so nice; jumped right in and said no problem and crocheted me lots of motifs and let me tinker with the garment once I got it back. How nice is that? I mean you do all this work and you don't even get to see the finished garment. Not fair. But she was so great about it, and I think we made an awesome team. Just look at this cutie!

As you can see its a sweater that has a big wrapping collar, and is constructed out of granny squares. I just love granny squares. I can not tell you how pleased I am with the final product. The garment drapes and moves with you. I could see me wearing it a ton on cool fall mornings; since its just so snugly.

Ok back to my hole. T-minus 12 days to shipping deadline.

No comments: