Holiday Crochet Today!

In the mail to my surprise was the new Crochet Today!

It was such a surprise to see a holiday mag, way before even Halloween. I have to admit, I got quite the chuckle. But hey, if you are going to crochet your gifts you better get started early.

I have a Convertible Shrug/ Shawl in the magazine. (Remember it from the sneak peek? )You'll notice in my pictures I call it the Flowering Shrawl. I was going to call it the Flowering Shrap, but that brought bad thoughts to my head. Here's the back of the wrap. Its an easy project. Its a bunch of granny squares connected into a rectangle. You could easily substitute any granny square and use my schematics to lay out your grannies, to make a similar shrug. This one uses Moda Dea Fashionista- quite soft and easy to work with.

Oh, and the mag also has some great articles by Amy. And other cute projects for everyone on your list this year.


Ellen Gormley said...

Gorgeous Robyn! I saw it in my issue right away! Very innovative, yet simple. Congrats!

Angela said...

This is the most beautiful pattern in the magazine. I totally want to make it.

CopperScaleDragon said...

I really love that pattern! I plan to make it in some of my slinky rayon fiber!