4.17.2007

Just Hanging out Again


walnut north
Originally uploaded by
rchach.

Sorry I have be a bit quiet lately on the blog. I have been "hanging out" again. This time only 10 stories up in downtown Cincy. Very fun work on a beautiful day like today. This was my view all day, not a bad office, huh? If you are interested in seeing my "other" work, I have a set on Flickr.

But things have definitely been going steady over here. Tomorrow I'll have a sneak preview for you on a new design. Plus, I have been receiving yarn for the book. And what a better day then coming home from "hanging out", to big packages of yarn?

OH, and the super duper nice people behind SOAK sent me some SOAK as a thank you for posting about it. How nice are those people? They did not have to do that at all. I really do recommend it for your crochet project. It has made my latest project drape in the cutest way. I'll try to get a before and after picture for you guys.

Off to go pass out. "Hanging out" is really fun, but it makes me super tired!

No comments: