3.15.2007

Amazon is neat

I found 3 books that I contributed to this winter that will be published this fall or winter already listed on Amazon. How neat. Especially, b/c I don't think all the manuscript are completely written yet. But if you want to look, there is no pictures yet, still I was excited...

Vogue on the Go: Crocheted Shawls. I did a spiral motif shawl. Its the next book in the Sterling series of "on the Go" little books. I have a soft spot for these books, b/c I really got into designing from some of the great designs they had in the scarves book. Coming out in October 2007.

Sensual Crochet by Amy Swenson. I did an off-the-shoulder sweater and granny wrap top. As I mentioned before, this book has very stunning women's fashions using luxurious yarns. Coming out in January 2008.

Son of a Stitch n' Bitch by Debbie Stoller. I did a striped men's vest. Its in the same vein as the Stitch n' Bitch series focusing this time on men's fashion for knit and crochet. I love the title. Coming out in October 2007.

No comments: