4.01.2011

Working for next week?

I have been working like mad on the next chapter of the next book, well actually in both books for the last 10 days. These swatches are some of my musings with Tunisian. Yes, I do Tunisian, I like all kinds of crochet including Tunisian. In the next three books, I have Tunisian included. Granted in Simply Crochet, I had my experts design the projects; and in Baby Blueprint I had 2 Tunisian projects cut (one will be showing up soon in Inside Crochet Issue 17). So in the next 2 books will be my first Tunisian projects in 2 years.


I really appreciate the technique for the amazing cross of knitted/ crocheted/ woven look it gives the fabric. I really am partial to the woven types of stitch patterns. I just think it is so cool how it highlights the yarn by pulling up the strands.

Now 16hrs after turning in the chapter with the Tunisian projects, they seem so far away. Especially since I am crazily working for next week.

Next week, I will be flying to CO for a secret project then to Dallas to teach at the DFW Fiber Festival. There is still some room in my classes if you are in the Dallas area next weekend. I actually have so much to pack that I had to send 2 boxes ahead of me to CO and will be doing the same to TX. Crazy amounts!

Well, I should get back at it if I am ever going to leave on time on Tuesday.

2 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Wow - lots of great stuff going on! Tunisian is on my list of crochet things to learn ...

PoetessWug said...

I knit and crochet. I saw a show on T.V. recently showing how to do Tunisian crochet. It looks easy enough, but I just haven't sat down with a project yet. I guess I should put that on my "To Do" list! Or get one of your books! :-) ...Have a good time on your trip!