9.29.2010

Interweave Crochet Accessories

Have you seen the ads for the special issue of Interweave Crochet? It's all about Accessories, and I am SO excited. I LOVE the idea for this issue. It is a ton (like over 40) patterns all that you can easily stitch up in a few days. I am just itching to get my hands on a copy! See, now that CJ has joined the CBF team; my time to crochet anything large (other then for work) has pretty much left with our ability to sleep through the night. BUT, do I have time to make little things here and there, sure!

I have 3 patterns in the issue, and I will talk about them more when the issue comes out (its on Pre-Order now). One was featured in an advertisement I got the other day (It's the center blue jewelry) . And frankly, it is my favorite of the bunch I made for the issue. I can't wait. I think they come out in October, and you will want to pick one up; since I just know they will sell out fast!

No comments: