7.01.2010

Bijou Basin Ranch


With the mind melt that June became for me, I totally forgot to tell you about the exciting news coming out of Bijou Basin Ranch from TNNA.

So if you have gotten your hands on a hank, you know that their yarns are fantastic. The only draw back, if you wanted to look at it that way, was that they only came in natural colors. Well, until now (technically Sept 2010).

Bijou Basin
has teamed up with Lorna's Laces and now have COLOR. And such beautiful vibrant color too. Check out the preview to the side. Aren't they great? I can't wait to get my hands on some. I see great socks, hats, and shawls.

The other news of the show is that my design for them was on display. I will let you know when it is available, but for now I can show you another little sneak preview. I really love the texture on the motif pattern and can't wait to show you the rest. Soon. I am editing the pattern now, so very soon!

Hope you all had a great June. I, for one, hope July is 100x better. But more on that in a bit.

1 comment:

crazymotheringchick said...

Has everyone had a bad June? LOL I am sure looking forward to July myself.

The design is beautiful, can't wait to see the whole thing. I love your designs.