3.03.2009

Bumpy Sneak Preview


Bobble Sneak Preview
Originally uploaded by rchach

Here's the last preview I have for you guys for a bit.

It's also for a fall magazine, so you'll have to wait a bit till it comes out.

It was a quick crochet. I crocheted it on and off for weeks (but only 5-10 mins at a time), since it pretty much stayed in my purse. I crocheted it waiting in line at the grocery store, at the bank, at the doctor's office, at Jo-Ann's (they have the worst lines- you know, only 1 person in front of you and it takes 20 mins- I never walk in without a project to work on); anywhere I needed to keep my hands busy.

Coming up this month, I have 3 little projects that I am working on. One I started over the weekend, and it is looking really cute. If I get any farther on it, I'll have to take a picture for you guys. Which reminds me, 2 of the 3 are for the crochet by faye line. Which is awesome, b/c then I get to take as many pics as I want and can take you all with me as I work. I like being able to do that!

Till then, I have a few other tidbits I want to share. Now just have to run off and take some pictures.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: