3.12.2008

Sneak Preview Weekly


hibiscus sneak
Originally uploaded by rchach

Sneak Preview Weekly
Issue #6

This pretty shot completes all my booklet shots that I have to share with you all. Its a cozy car coat that floats around the body. Hanging on the mannquin does nothing for it, its meant to be worn.

It would be the perfect sweater for me today. I seem to have picked up a cold somewhere along our travels this weekend, and would like nothing better then to curl up in something cozy like this with a cup (or ten) of tea and a good book.

Back to bed for me!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The last booklet shot? How sad, now I'll just have to wait for the booklet! I've just recently discovered your designs and your blog and just love them! I look forward to the booklet

Mary Sarah said...

Another gorgeous design! I'm getting anxious to see the booklet now!