11.13.2007

Last Episode

My last episode I taped of Knit and Crochet Today airs this week. The episode is all about purses. I'm teaching the Posh Purse from Crochet Today! (which is now free online!- oh and check out the stitch diagram- its super helpful i think). Karen is teaching a cute colorful knit purse.




My friend Lisa helped me crochet the sample I am using on the show. (thank you Lisa!) As soon as the show was over, I finished seaming the pieces and carried the purse everyday until I broke the handle. (oops). And I'll admit that I still carry that purse around even without the handle as a clutch. Its a great quick project- no lining needed! Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Bay Area Knitter said...

I love that purse! I actually "spotted" you this evening while browsing crochet blogs and have featured you in my Spotlight on my Cafe Crochet . net blog!