7.27.2006

"It's all business" Clutch


"It's all business" Clutch
Originally uploaded by rchach.
This little cutie made its debut at the past Knit and Crochet Show. The former (red and orange) model was gifted to my neice, and I am sad to say, this one will be gifted to my one skein pal. I am happy to give it to her, I did make it for her after all. But I didn't know that, I would fall in love with it too. If you are interested, it will be a free pattern on NiceKnits in a few days.

Speaking of business.

Business is good. Almost so good, that I wish I could do it full-time.

In the recent future, you will be seeing/ or hearing me talk about a bunch of projects. But here's a few that are on my mind right now:
1. A cutie pie vest for little punk boys.
2. A plaid tote for the poshiest of posh crafters.
3. A manly vest for the rugged man I love.
4. A new and improved Spider Shrug (b/c I almost killed the one I have by wearing it so much).
5. And a bunch of sketches, that I think would be great, if I ever had the time to develop them, then create them, and of course market them.

Oh well.

Still, I'm tickled to be busy and happy.

No comments: