3.30.2006

Sweaterbabe's New Book

I received this book last night from Amazon. And all I can say is WOW!

If you are looking for fun fashions for crochet, GO GET IT!

I love openwork. And Katherine uses it all throughout the book, in cardigan, cowl sweaters, car coats, tanks... Its great. My favorite is the green "Collared Shawl Wrap Cardigan" made from an angora blend. Not only would this cardigan be fun to wear, it would be amazingly soft. The book has patterns that you can definitely use over and over for gifts for yourself, daughter, or mother. I actually would recommend this over the Stitch and Bitch: Happy Hooker Book.

I highly suggest you go check it out!

Another cool tidbit about Katherine is that she is living my dream. She went to school for IE (industrial engineering) and her curving path lead her to be a full-time crochet designer. Very cool.

No comments: