3.28.2017

Love Laugh Crochet T-Shirts


I want to thank everyone who came to the Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival this past weekend.  It was so so wonderful to get to chat and crochet with all of you.  It left me energized and inspired and I can not thank you enough for that!

One thing I totally misjudged is how much you liked the t-shirts I printed for the booth.  I apologize for that and for running out completely of shirts by Saturday.  Oops! 

I am placing a new order for more shirts on Saturday.  If you wanted one and didn't get one, please just email/ PM me and I will make sure to order one for you.   The printing company has sizes from Small- 3X in both Ladies and Unisex Fit.  Cost is 12$ for the S-XL sizes and 15$ for the 2X-3X; plus shipping.

Thanks again everyone, it was really a great weekend!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Marly wore her shirt on her FB live today and everyone was asking about them so you might get a slew of inquiries! Are they
Still available for sale?

Robyn said...

Thanks​ for the heads up! I have a limited number left. I will be reordering late this summer and putting them online. I think I have sizes from Ladies Large to Ladies 3x left in 6 different colors. I will put up a more detailed post after the weekend. Feel free to email me, I'm always happy to hear from fellow crocheters!