Simply Crochet Issue 10

Earlier this week I found out that Simply Crochet Magazine excerpted one of the patterns from Blueprint Crochet Sweaters

.  I can't be more thrilled.  I have really enjoyed watching Simply Crochet take shape as a crochet magazine.  I really love their style and features, and always look forward to it coming out each issue.

I am thrilled that they included my Rose Quartz Pullover from Blueprint Crochet Sweaters .  You can check out the pattern in Issue 10 on sale now. They included my stitch diagrams from the pattern so you should really get a feel for how the book is written too.

While looking at the issue, you will see a ton of other cute projects too.  The magazine is definitely one to add to your book shelf!


My Little Corner said...

Congratulations for your continued success and career with crochet and pattern writing.Do you think you'll ever return to engineering (or have you, and I just missed it?)

Natalia Kononova said...

Congratulations, Robyn! Where do you buy that magazine in US? I was surprised my local Jo Anne doesn't carry it and Barnes & Noble only has a NOOK version. So disappointed. They have a picture of my design in this issue, just wanted to see it. I guess I have to buy it on Google Play, though I like my paper magazines. :) Congratulations again! Too bad it's not easy to buy it in US.