9.06.2011

Stash Busting Sale

Mark your calendars....

tomorrow starts Interweave's Stash Busting Sale!

Books and more will be marked down... way down. I was told that Blueprint Crochet and Baby Blueprint Crochet will be 40% off. CRAZY! (I don't know if the eBooks, patterns, and DVDs will be on sale. I guess we will have to wait and see.)

In addition to crazy cheap books, they are doing a huge giveaway. One lucky winner will get to choose 5 brand new books from their 2011 lineup, and another 5 will win either Inside the Creative Studio or The Crafter's Guide to Taking Great Photos.

What do you need to do? Either upload a picture of your craft stash (yarn, fabric, crayons... whatever you have that is crafty) to the Stash Bash flickr group or tweet your photo with the hashtag #stashbash

To help with your anxieties of showing it all... Here is a look into my studio and my yarn stash.


So don't forget to check out that sale tomorrow (stashbustersale.com) and enter the giveaway by Sept 16th.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing your space. I totally can imagine you and Cj in there! Makes me feel brave about revealing my stash. My stash is really unruly though. You do a great job staying organized, especially in a compact space. I'm tripping over boxes as I work trying to reach the printer or reaching for a book. It's bad.

Anonymous said...

Ellen, I'm tripping over boxes right now too. I think I may be brave enough to share a video of my disaster zone.

Ashley Ormon said...

This is great! How inspiring. I wish I could design and crochet as well as you. Perhaps one day. Seeing all the variety of yarns helped me learn a bit too. Have fun!