7.05.2011

Winner Announced

Preview 1


I will not lie. I am not ready for our 3 day vacation to be over. I did not turn on my laptop once and just enjoyed friends and family for 3 days. So nice!

But I thought you all would want to know who won that great bag right away. We had over 100 entries between here and ravelry. I put them all in a bowl and let CJ pick over waffles and sesame street this morning. Congrats to RebeccaCrochets over at ravelry. I hope she loves it, I know I love mine. Yes, you guessed it. I did get one myself. For the most part, I am giving away everything from TNNA. I did keep a ball from the blossom street collection, heel cream, tape measures, and my own Namaste bag in peacock. It is fantastic and I am in love! One last giveaway this week!

Also this week I will be working on book 3 (preview above). Actually I will be cramming in book and magazine work this week. I have 2 chapters to work on and a sweater to finish. Better wake up from my vacation mode, and get moving!

2 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

congrats to the winner

Carmen said...

Muy inspirador tu blog,tan bonito!