5.10.2011

Busy Girl


I know you guys know by now that I have been a busy girl, which is nice because I am slowly being able to show you what I have been working on. Another project of mine just came available....



It is available at Interweave as a video download right now, or as a DVD this July. I am thrilled to be able to do these with Interweave. Basically, we are taking my classes and taping them, so for those of you who can't get to my classes you can get the next best thing. Each video (download or DVD) includes the a PDF worksheet (that I packed with as much information as I possibly could) and free patterns to test out the techniques we learn. In the hat workshop, the Bobble Beret and Street Smart Hat are the free patterns. They are advanced beginner level for those of you who want to test out the method before you go crazy on your own version. If you are a chart person, you will not be disappointed. I show how to use crochet symbols to your advantage when working out that sometime funky math. Please let me know if you do make a hat from the workshop. I would love to make a gallery of finished hats!

Hope you enjoy!

Here's a preview:



Totally on a side note, I am thrilled at the price of these. Not that I have any control over them, but they are priced so reasonably, I am delighted. Just another reason I love working with Interweave. And if hats aren't your thing, the next one will be on baby sweaters. Even if babies are not your bag, you can use the techniques to make women's sweaters easily.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Great!!

Z said...

What a great idea! Designing your own hats. :D