11.06.2010

Countdown to Baby Blueprint: Popsicle Boots


Next up on my countdown are these adorable boots. The inspiration was taken from my niece's (now Cj's) pink cowboy boots. I mean, there is just nothing cuter, then watching a new walker take their big steps in cute shoes.

These boots took me 2 nights to crochet. They are just rounds of single crochet with a spike sc here and there.

The yarn is Spud and Chloe fine. It is a really nice yarn to crochet with if you like a fine weight (as I do).

Now that the weather has turned cold here in PA, I am seriously thinking it is time for CJ to get a pair of these for the holidays.

8 comments:

Olga said...

They're adorable!!!

Walden said...

I love the little boots! Waiting for the book to come out!

Yarn Princess said...

I love them but have a question. How big does the pattern go? I have a 7 year old bed-bound daughter that these would be great for in the winter to keep her feet warm. Would I be able to make them for her???

Robyn said...

All the sizes in the book are for babies. Sized 6mth to 2yrs. Some of the sweaters are oversized enough that they could fit up to a 4yr old (but would be a close fit).

crazymotheringchick said...

Oh, these are adorable! I love them.

Grendy's Gifts said...

LOVE these!!!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moonstone said...

Hi robyn can i get the pattern for these boots without having to buy the whole book?