9.08.2010

Sneak Peek: Mystic

I just finished and sent out another winter project. I don't think I will forget these last few projects since they had to be made from Alpaca and it had to be 90 degrees in my house. Ouf!

This one did come out really cute though. It looks very wintery. Something that you would throw on when it was snowing outside to keep you very snuggly.

The yarn was new to me. It is Red Heart Mystic, an alpaca/ acrylic blend. Babe loved it. She carried around the balls like they were babies. It is very soft and lofty. Pretty perfect for winter projects.

Now to start sketching and swatching for summer. (Publishing deadlines are funny that way!)

2 comments:

Mmatilda said...

The picture makes me full of expectations...

david said...

do you have the pattern available? thanks