8.23.2009

Sneak Preview: New Book 3

Today I have this lovely project made by Ginny for the book. It again, like sneak 1, combines granny squares and stitch patterns together in the same project. I just adore the final look of the project, it drapes exactly the way I hoped it would when I sketched and swatched it. And that's just heaven to me.

The yarn is Classic Elite's Allegoro which is a linen blend. I really like the stitch definition it also gives with the wonderful drape. Plus, with this yarn you don't have to wash it ten times to get the linen to chill out.

I just realized that all these first sneak previews are all pink- totally weird for me. And I promise the whole book is not pink at all. Funny that I randomly picked all the pink ones first though!

2 comments:

jada said...

Can't wait to see the book. I LOVE pink, so the colors you are showing are good for me.

When will the book be available for purchase? Do you know? Forgive me if you have already stated the date.

Robyn said...

Fall 2010 is the publication date.

Thanks!