7.04.2009

Calling all Cincy Area Crocheters...

This is what happens when you have severe baby brain! You totally forget to mention that you are teaching. And I'm teaching in the Cincy Area. And it's free! Luckily, I remembered that I was teaching, I just totally forgot to tell you all about it!

Here's the details:
Crochet Like a Pro
July 23 6:30-8:30pm
at The Kenton County Library
(Erlanger Branch, 401 Kenton Lands Road)
Learn designer crochet tips and tricks to make your work look sensational with Robyn Chachula (that's me) author of the fantastic crochet book "Blueprint Crochet." In this fun program, you'll discover the joys of blocking, the ways around frogging some of the worst mistakes (like how to move a button hole, and how to cut your crochet), and finishing techniques that will make your garment look store bought. You'll also get to try out different techniques to crochet colorwork and crochet with beads. Participants should bring one ball of yarn and matching hook. All crocheters welcome! Space is limited and pre-registration is required. See the website for registration details.

Basically it will be a shortened version of my Crochet Like A Pro class. I'll cover my favorite techniques and tips, and let the others be take-home learning. It should be really fun and a relaxing way to spend a Thursday evening in the Tri-State (Ohio, KY, Indiana).

Hope to see some of you there! It will be my last class for months with CJ coming so soon.

No comments: