6.02.2009

Countdown


RaeAnne- Body Finished
Originally uploaded by rchach

Staying on schedule I am convinced is directly proportional to the amount of time I spend in the office. It may seem counter intuitive, but the more time I am in the crochet studio, the less work I seem to be able to get done in the same amount of time. You would think, since the economy took my day job from full-time to part-time (only a mere 12 hours a week), I would have more time for CBF. Well, I was wrong too. The moral is that I am a great multi-tasker, but put a single task at hand and I struggle to stay on task.

All that is a long way of saying, yes I'm still here. I'm just up to my eyes in work, which is good. But it is not getting finished as quick as I would like.

Oh and I might be sporadic in posting for a while, the next couple weeks are busy for us. I think I am are only home for one weekend in the next 5. Ouf. So while living out of a suitcase, I have book work to get cracking on (I'm planning a design a week to stay on track), plus a couple of garment designs for mags and such (I think there are about 4 of those), a few articles to write, TNNA, and of course coordinating PDD for CGOA.

I am getting some work finished though. I got my bottom half of RaeAnne finished and now am on to the shawl collar. I need to finish the shawl by Monday so I have T-R to put it together and edge it before TNNA. I may just leave all the edging off, and wear it as is if time gets me again. I also have another sweater I am quickly finishing this week (actually it needs to be at UPS by tomorrow).

Hope you all are having a good week. I'll be popping in from time to time, when I am not working my fingers to the bone.

No comments: