1.02.2009

Ringing in the New Year


Ringing in the New Year
Originally uploaded by rchach

Hope you all had wonderful holidays! Mine were extended a bit, since I caught a bug while in Allentown and did not get home until New Year's Eve; but no harm done. I am just a day or two late getting back in action.

And speaking of action, this year is starting with a bang! Each one of those balls, represent one project. Yes that's right I have 10 projects to finish in the next few short weeks. Actually I have 6 to finish by the end of January, 2 by early February, and 2 by late February. I know, it's quite the schedule! (and the sad thing, is that I still don't have all the yarn for all the projects yet- oy!)

What are all those projects? Well, some are for magazines, one is for Amy's new book on teddy bears, and some are so secret this is the only time I will mention them (until they are released, of course!).

So I apologize early if I am a bit distracted, and you can not get a hold of me right way. I am burying my head for now in work (with a few pop ups now and then), and will return in February. Hope you are ringing in the new year with lots of crochet, joy, and love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Wow, that's alot of projects! At least they are nice colors. I can't wait to see what they become.

Pyo said...

Happy new year!
Be it busy yet gratifying :o)