5.10.2008

More Day in the Life...

Adding to the "day in the life" fun...
Here are some more posts from readers and friends:

Mel gives us an account of her day at odds n' ends n' things.
My friend Cecily, clued me into her friend, Tania, amazing account. I say AMAZING, b/c she has drawn a comic for each hour of her day. It is inspiring to see that much pure talent, and she will crack you up while doing it. Check Tania out at My Poorly Drawn Life.
And Kim, was great enough to post a weekday "day in the life" version to go with her weekend version.
Thank you guys so much! Please keep them coming I adore them. Oh, and don't forget starting Monday we'll have a whole series of a "day in the life" of a crochet designer.

Here's next week's schedule again:
Monday, May 12th --- Amie
Tuesday, May 13th--- Mary Beth
Wednesday, May 14th--- Margaret
Thursday, May 15th--- Amy
Friday, May 16th--- Vashti
Saturday, May 17th--- Ellen

2 comments:

julia said...

I just put mine up here:
www.myblog.de/juju

Vashti Braha said...

Fun! And it helped me work through my designing to-do list!
http://designingvashti.blogspot.com/2008/05/day-in-designing-life.html