10.19.2007

What's next?


Number one
Originally uploaded by rchach.

Good question.

As I am sure you know me by now, I don't let grass grow under my feet for too long around here. Right now, I've gone cutsie poo.

I know, I know. I don't usually do cute. But I needed a break from thinking about fashion for the time being, and wanted a month to re-charge the creative juice; while I am finishing the manuscript. So you can't get too much different then cutsie poo designs. And boy am I having fun. Using bold colors and big images. Its just been so much fun.

This is one of my swatches from designing. I am loving thinking about sweat-shirts, or racing cars, or blankets with cute designs. Hope you guys all have a creative weekend!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That swatch has made a big HIT in our house. They all love it. Belle also wanted me to tell you she loves loves her scarf