9.15.2007

Thank goodness for coffee and crochet


Thank goodness for coffee and crochet
Originally uploaded by rchach.

My current travel life:

Flight yesterday was delayed 3 hours.
Rescheduled (since I would miss my connection) for 630AM (yes AM-Let's just say, I am not a morning person.)
First flight on time (thank goodness- waking up at 4am was not in vein)
Second flight delayed 2.5 hours. (AHH! But wait, theres starbucks? Ok I can weather this.)

Man who knew a quick flight home to help out my Dad, would literally turn into a 24 hour turn-round (if I am lucky).

Please send me good thoughts I can get out of OHare today!

All I can say is THANK GOODNESS I packed that extra 2 balls of yarn. The heavens were looking out for me there! Do you ever wonder what people do who don't knit or crochet. Layovers must really be awful for them!

No comments: