7.30.2007

Puffy Sneak Peek


courtney sneak
Originally uploaded by
rchach.

Morning Everyone!

Today's sneak peek I am especially proud of. As you can see, its a puffy sleeve. The puffy sleeve is attached to an equally cute sweater which came out to be exactly how I imagined it. Now that is quite a feat all on its own. Most projects generally look like my sketches, but this one is pretty much exactly how I imagined; which to me is really cool.

Its made from Blue Sky Alpaca Royal which is so luxurious that you just have to spoil yourself sometime and try it. It will not disappoint you at all. Cecily stepped in and gave me a huge helping hand in crocheting it. And thank goodness, she did. Without her help, I know I would never have been able to finish all the little details I was working on this weekend.

Too bad I had to send this cutie off. I enjoyed having Susie model it and being able to glance at it when I walked by and smile.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Looks beautiful!