6.27.2007

A little sunshine on a rainy day...


paige sneak peek
Originally uploaded by
rchach.

Since its rainy and gloomy outside, I thought I would share this sneak peek with you all a bit early.

Do you remember me talking about Paige? Well, here she is all grown up, with many thanks to Megan. Susie Q is quite stylin' in Paige, with the tiny buttons and pretty motifs. A easy style paired with a big belt and cute dress.

So now that's 3 projects finished, 17 more to go. And I know first hand ;) that at least 4 are close to being done too-Woo Hoo- I can't wait to show you a preview!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the sneak peek of paige... cute buttons... (pearl).

Nari said...

Ooh! Pretty! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Rebecca said...

ooooo - this looks gorgeous! i can't wait to see it all :D

Katje said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katje said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.