Sneak Peek Monday

sweater progress
Originally uploaded by

Here is the pretty sweater I was talking about earlier. Its a bit more done then this, but for a sneak preview its perfect.

Its made with Lorna's Laces Angel. Part Angora, part Lambswool. Its so soft, its dreamy. Very easy to work with too. I was a bit nervous, but its been a lot of fun to play with. You can check out flickr for a close up on the stitch. You'll notice the pretty pooling the color has. I definitely love the pooling, adds just a touch of added interest, without detracting, very cool.

Its for another book contribution. I'm not really sure when it comes out. As usual, I'll keep you posted.


My Little Corner said...

Wow that is beautiful - and flawless too.

You are doing such a wonderful job!

Amie said...

How interesting. You do the same as I do: put a shirt on the mannequin and design on top of it. It helps, eh? The sweater is looking good. I'll post a pic of my WIPS soon, including the sweater I've been workin' on.

Pam said...

Yummy Yarn, Beautiful Stitch!