10.05.2006

Adoring from afar...

I adore Anthropologie. Their mix of classic needlearts and today's fashion just blows me away. Here's some of this season's favorites of mine:


Laurel Cowlneck: The mix of fantastic crochet openwork and gorgeous knitted waist ribbing.
Fields Minidress: Looks like a 60's embroidered house dress. Its a filet crochet background with beautiful trimmings. Looks quite comfortable on the model.
Raffia Medallions: Now these are earrings that would get you noticed. Fabulous thread crochet, starched and hung on earring backs.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's true. Anthropologie rocks. I love browsing their web site too! Glad to see they have some new crocheted stuff up there--earlier this fall there wasn't a lot.

Amie said...

I love all three!

Robyn said...

Oh yeah. I am totally a stalker on their site. I at least visit once a month to check out their designers.