2.26.2006

DQ'ed

I'm disqualified. I didn't get my kimono sweater done. I only got half way through the body.

But what I truly enjoyed was the community of crocheters, the encouragement, the joy in crafting together.

But all is not as bad as it may seem... What did I do?

Well, ...

1. Wrote the pattern for the Kimono Sweater.

2. Wrote the pattern for the Peacoat.
3. Made the back and collar of the Peacoat.










4. Wrote the pattern for a cardi sweater.
5. Finished half the body of the cardi.









6. Made and wrote a belt pattern for CrochetMe (soon to be seen in the Spring issue)









7. Wrote a pattern for another belt.
8. And of course, made Timmy the Toad, who is Faye's new boyfriend.

So all in all, I can't be too upset. Its amazing what you can do when you are focused and driven.

Hope all the Olympians had as much fun as I did!

No comments: